I LOVED preschool! When Mom came in to my class to pick me up I yelled, "Mom! Can I come back to preschool again?!" I had a lot of fun, and I love Ms. Alyssa. I invited her to come to my house to visit me.
Mimi usually takes the grandkids for icecream on their first day of school. She couldn't take me, so she sent me icecream money. This is me looking for an icecream place. We ended up at Menche's.
You can pick your flavor of yogurt (they had like twenty options) and then you put what you want in it. I wanted a little of everything.
Oh yeah, that is good!
Mom was very brave while I was at preschool, so she got an icecream.
Dad got an icecream for listening to Mom blab about her baby growing-up. (He probably should have got two.)
Yellow Dog got one too because he was very brave while I was at preschool. Mom asked me to leave him home. She was going to let me take him in my backpack if I got sad, but I didn't. I gave him a big hug and kiss and told him that I would miss him. Then I gave Mom strict instructions to take Yellow Dog to the park and push him in the swing while I was at preschool.
This is my first school picture! I wouldn't tell Mom anything about preschool. I just don't want to talk about it. But I was in a really happy mood all day. I also was singing some frog ribbiting song.

No comments:
Post a Comment