October 23, 2011

Mimi and Grandpa Day 3

On our last day with Mimi and Grandpa, we headed to the mountains. . . as did the rest of Georgia.  Our first stop was at Burt's Pumpkin Patch.

We picked out some fun pumpkins.
The one I am holding is for Yellow Dog.

This picture contains more than just pumpkins.....

We went on a hay ride.


After the pumpkin patch, we went to Amicalola Falls. . . as did the rest of Georgia.  It was PACKED.  We found a nice place for a picnic.

Mimi and Grandpa had never tried boiled peanuts.  They liked them, but I LOVE them.  I can shell them all by myself.
 The leaves are changing, making it really beautiful.





 Cheese!
I wanted to show my belly button for the picture.  Mom said no.  So I pretended to obey her. . .until the last moment.
I think I put this picture in upside down.

 


 (Mom's revenge for disobeying)
We had a GREAT time with Mimi and Grandpa!  They had to head in to Atlanta after dinner because they have a really early flight.  I was really sad to see them go.  I sure miss everyone.

No comments: