November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

 Matthew and Lisa came over for Thanksgiving.  We had a lot to do to get ready.  Grandma had sent me things to make candy turkeys.  We made them throughout the week, and I would eat them.
 Mom and I made pies.  I wanted my own little pies.  Mom made Daddy a special sweet potato pie.  You can't have a Southern Thanksgiving without one.

Matthew is always a good sport and lets me play on the ipad. 
 Black Friday ads!

 This was the first turkey Mom ever cooked and it turned out wonderfully!!

 After dinner we played a dance game on the Wii.
 Dad was really good.

 I love pie.
 I also love whip cream.  Matthew was giving me a moustache.
We had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Grandma Caylinn said...

Wow, looks like great fun!!

Lisa said...

I would like to note that I was better than Dan at Just Dance. =)