July 23, 2012

Big Brother Class

I am so excited for my little sister to come!  I have been making pictures for her and putting them in her room.  I sing to her and blow raspberries on Mom's tummy to make her laugh.   I have been a great helper and have really looked after Mom while she has been sick and sore.  I am going to be an awesome big brother!

I got to take a big brother class.  I paid close attention and knew a lot of the answers already.  When they brought the baby doll out, I didn't want anything to do with the doll.  But I warmed up to the idea when we got to wrap it up like a "baby burrito."  I even changed its diaper.



Later I quizzed Mom and Dad on how to take care of the baby.  I wanted to make sure they were paying attention too.

1 comment:

Grandma Caylinn said...

You are going to be a good big brother that thinks the baby is boring :)